Thursday, November 3, 2016

A big part of why I wanted to write this blog was to be more thoughtful and careful with my betting habits. Yesterday I was driving for 8 hours and didn't have time to write. So, of course I took it in the ass last night. Down $350 ugh. Basically back to even from the beginning of the season. I made 3 big bets on the Clippers at home against the Thunder and lost them all. Bet them moneyline, -7 and to score more points then their projected score. All losers. Went over way overboard on that game and need to be more in control. I thought they Thunder were due for a loss and really struggled against some sub par competition in their first couple games.

The Clippers starters played like absolute poop. They sleep walked the entire game about was playing about 60% of what they are capable of. It was striking to see the effort level in this game as opposed to when they played the Blazers in the opening game. The Thunder on the other hand played hard as hell. Westbrook's forcefulness really effects the rest of the team. Even though he had 10 TO's, Westbrook had a great game and willed his young team pasted the Clips.

So for tonight's games... I was on super tilt last night when I made these bets. I still feel pretty good about them though.

Basketball - 705 Denver Nuggets +13½ for Game
Basketball - 707 Indiana Pacers +8 for Game
Basketball - 707 Indiana Pacers/Milwaukee Bucks under 223 for Game
$150 to win $76

Basketball - 707 Indiana Pacers -2 -115 for Game
Basketball - 707 Indiana Pacers/Milwaukee Bucks under 213 -110 for Game
$50 to win $128

Basketball - 708 Milwaukee Bucks team total under 53½ -110 for 1st Half
$82 to win $ 75

Basketball - 707 Indiana Pacers -135 for Game
$202 to win $150

Basketball - 701 Sacramento Kings -115 for Game
Basketball - 705 Denver Nuggets +3½ -110 for Game
Basketball - 707 Indiana Pacers -135 for Game
$50 to win $260

Basketball - 701 Sacramento Kings -1 -110 for Game
Basketball - 704 Cleveland Cavaliers -10 -110 for Game
Basketball - 705 Denver Nuggets +3½ -110 for Game
Basketball - 705 Denver Nuggets/Minnesota T'wolves over 205 -110 for Game
Basketball - 707 Indiana Pacers -2 -115 for Game
Basketball - 707 Indiana Pacers/Milwaukee Bucks under 213 -110 for Game
Basketball - 709 Oklahoma City Thunder +10½ -105 for Game
Basketball - 709 Oklahoma City Thunder/Golden State Warriors under 222½ -110 for Game
$3.50 to win $618

So yea that's a lot of bets... and my account is down to zero dollars. I am all in on the Bucks losing at home to the Pacers. I have a couple reasons for this:

- The Bucks would be 3-2 if they win this game, with how bad we are it seems crazy to think we could be over .500 after 5 games.

- Pacers back court D has been their biggest weakness so far this year, but the Bucks don't have the guards to exploit that mismatch.

- Paul George is a top 5 wing defender in the league and will give Parker/Giannis problems all night. With out those guys having big games it's tough for the Bucks to win.

After making all of these bets, I kinda wish I would have just made a $500 bet on Pacers money line. I didn't learn my lesson from the Spurs Warriors game one - don't screw around with the over under if you really like a team to cover/win. Hopefully it doesn't burn me too badly. Either way I will be at the game, so if you see a guy wearing a Bucks jersey swearing profusely that his favorite team won, that will be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment