Monday, November 14, 2016

Had to take a break last week.

Taking a break after basically only 2 weeks into the season might seem lazy to you. Well ... go fuck yourself, how about that?

Like most people I was completed sucked into the election and the circus that went along with it. I was probably one of the 10 people on the planet that liked both Trump and Hillary, so however the election went, I wasn't going to be broken up about it either way. I do have to say it was extremely fun being in the most liberal area of Milwaukee (Riverwest) and be at the bars and watch the meltdown from all the liberals at Trump winning. People were crying, shaking, yelling.... it was nutz!! Maybe I just like to see people happy, maybe I am a bastard.

Anyways I could write 7 books about the election, but this is a basketball blog

I can safely say some of predictions early in the season have looked like a disaster. Pacers might be the worst defensive team I have ever seen, and I have had the pleasure of watching Mo Williams and Michael Redd play in the same back court.

So since I blew up all the money in my account, I need to add more. However I am having a problem with the new site I have been using. They want me to:




To make an imprint of your embossed card:
1. Place card under box outline
2. Rub pencil very lightly over card
3. Ensure your name, number & expiration date are readable.









This um...seems sketchy as hell. I like this site because it posts the lines super early. But I might have to investigate a new site.

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Lokesh Kumar is one of the best plastic surgeon in India , currently he is working at BLK Hospital in Delhi. You can contact with him at his personal website www.dacindia.com

    ReplyDelete